Tuesday, May 1, 2007

miss me?




WOW, a month has passed since my last posting. Thanks DaisyMaeRobin for reminding (threatening) me to add a new post. I guess the majority of my energies have been focused on my new contract job at that mighty software co just outside of Seattle. I'm working in the HR dept and let me tell you that it's BABE HEAVEN! I don't know who's doing the hiring over in HR (I crack myself up) but they sure are doing a fine job. I should also mention that they're all super talented and work their hot, soccer-mommy asses off. The shitty part is the 45 minute to an hour commute each way but I manage to distract myself from the rising temperature gauge on my car by blasting really loud music.

My body clock is now back on day-job mode so I got up early on Sunday and grabbed a double-tall mocha with whip and a maple-nut scone at the Java Bean. My favorite alterna-barista girrrl with the nerd glasses was working and I tried not to stare too much at her while she made my drink. (OK-Creepo-Suave)

I decided to take a drive over to Golden Gardens and and went for a walk along the beach. What a great way to start the day and it was way too early before all the families invaded. I snapped some pics of these lovely trees near the beach.

2 comments:

Kittykat said...

Glad you're back to the great world o' blogging, G$!

I really like the color pic of the trees - nice work!

daisymayrobin said...

Those tree pictures are gorgeous. I may want to beg you to let me have one to frame for our house. I love them!

P.S. Glad my threat worked, it's nice to have you back!