Tuesday, May 22, 2007

ban on white kids with dreadz


What's the deal with white kids that have dreadlocks? OK, so they like to smoke the reef (God knows I do) and deep down inside they feel a deep kinship with Bob Marley. Yeah I get it, but you're not a Rastafarian and you probably grew up in the suburbs so enough already. Is this some sort of fashion statement? I've seen 4 white people with dreads within the last week and it takes all my energy to not wring their pseudo, hippy-ass vegan necks. I almost have more respect for fake gangster kids that think they grew up in East LA when in fact they probably grew up in Renton (no offense Daisy Mae) I'm going to start and carry around some damn electric clippers, so beware!

1 comment:

Kittykat said...

I totally agree! And while we're at it, let's ban patchouli, too. Pew.