Friday, May 4, 2007

Chocolate Love


Sometime between 8pm Monday night and 8am Tuesday morn, my celly disappeared into some unknown vortex. I wasn't even drunk that night and I was sure that it was either in my car or at home but the damn little thing never appeared and I called it a loss after searching for a couple of days. Luckily I purchased the optional insurance which I highly recommend and it only cost me 50 bones to get a replacement sent Next Day. I guess that's a reasonable price vs. having to fork over $300 for a new unit.

For the record, I'm not one of those annoying cell phone types that you hear yammering away on the bus or in a crowded restaurant and I rarely talk while driving (my biggest pet peeve) I have to say that I did miss my little buddy because it's my only phone and it's way too embarrassing having to make calls from a phone booth. Do phone booths even exist anymore?

So now I have the fun task of trying to get back all my lost phone numbers again. This time I'll be sure to back up every one's number. That'll learn me!

No comments: