Sunday, February 11, 2007

ballard spanking

Last night I was hanging out with my stoner buddy Andy G at the Sunset Tavern to check out the early grunge band Swallow. Swallow has been around since 1987 and they are one of Sub Pop's very early artists but they never quite rode the gravy train of money and hype. Andy G and I were in a festive mood and we were slightly baked and ready to enjoy some good garage, power-pop. As we were walking down Ballard Ave, we were approached by two very drunk, hipster chicks. They yelled that we needed to be spanked and we were more than happy to oblige. "Stick yer ASS out further, " she said to me and then proceeded to give me one Hell of a hard slap on my arse. It stung a bit but I kind of liked it. Normally I would have to pay good money for that kind of service, but last night I got it for free. Yee-haw!

2 comments:

Kittykat said...

Sounds like you had a naughty weekend, G Money! Maybe you will run into your spankers again if you are lucky!

daisymayrobin said...

Then what? Did you let them get away, G Money Luv? They sound like grade-A pieces of bootie!