Sunday, February 18, 2007

fun briefs



Everyone enjoys fun undies, right? My good friend Jody got me these lovely, customized briefs for my birthday a few months back at B-Bam Custom Tees on Capital Hill. They'll screen print just about any damn thing you want on a tee, hoody, golf shirt etc. You get to play the Design Star and it's much more "indie" and unique vs walking around in some lame, mass-produced, faux vintage tee from Urban Outfitters.

I'm not planning on ever wearing the briefs because that somehow seems disrespectful and the letters would probably fade after several washings. Although it would be pretty damn funny to see the look on my future gal-pal's face as I whip off my pants to reveal the briefs with my name emblazoned on the ass. I think I'll frame them as a pseudo-art piece for my bedroom. I doubt that any other dudes have framed undies on their wall so I've got that going for me!

2 comments:

Bryan Fish said...

One word-wow. I will now always wonder if you're sporting those briefs when I see you.

Kittykat said...

Those are some stylin' drawers!