Saturday, September 15, 2007

Gmoney likes G. Force

My hairstylist just turned me on to G. Force extreme hold gel $13.95 from Osis that is made by some German company called Schwarzkopf Professional That has to be the most boring name ever for a hair product company.

The Germans prove once again that they are the beacons for modern design and slick marketing. I don't even really care if this stuff is any good because I'm such a whore for good packaging. I'm picturing the product developers all with flat tops and running around their pristine lab in white coats and wearing little, round specs.

The best part is that the product is colored Red. Enough with the wackiness, you crazy Germans. I've never put red shit in my hair before but I guess this takes me one step closer to being a Metro.

1 comment:

Kittykat said...

That stuff looks cool! I've never seen it before. And here's a fun piece of trivia: Schwartzkopf means "black head" in German. Ja, it's true. And we're here to pump...you up.