Saturday, July 7, 2007

rebirth

I bought these frames circa 1999 at Market Optical and at the time it felt like I spent way too much money on them but they have been great frames for me over the years especially during this whole Nerd-Sheik look that seems to be so popular here.

According to DaisyMaeRobin's Cost Per Use Shopping Model, these frames have already paid for themselves many times over and I decided to extend their lifespan a bit longer. I recently lost my beloved vintage framed sunglasses and my eyes have become very light sensitive living here in the sunlight deprived NW.

New frames and prescription lenses would have run me about 300 beans so I decided to go the consumer friendly route which is to buy new dark lenses from my favorite place for glasses Eyes on Fremont. I'm happy because I saved some $$$ and I get to wear these old frames of mine again.

No comments: