Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jetpacks Rule

Am I the only one that think jetpacks kick ass? Maybe I watched one too many Buck Rogers episodes or saw too many James Bond movies as a kid, but I totally want one. When I was a kid, I always thought jetpacks would be apart of every day life in my adult hood. I just don't understand why we can't buy a consumer jet pack for everyday use. Imagine a world in which you could jet pack to work while passing over the congested traffic below. What a lovely view you would have of Mount Ranier as you blast to your destination. My dream of owning a jetpack is closer than you think. The wacky folks at Future Horizons will sell you the plans to build your very own jetpack of your dreams. In fact, they'll sell you plans to build your own Time Travel Machine, Lightsaber, UFO and other Sci-Fi toys. Here's a clip of "Rocket Man" as he demos a jetpack. This video sends shivers of delight down my spine.

No comments: