Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My hood

Here's the view from my balcony in Interbay looking at lovely Magnolia. Some might call this little known hood, the bastard child of Ballard. Enough with the trash talk! Whole Foods is apparently being built here so we have that going for us-plus a driving range and P-Patch.

The Interbay rail station. I don't normally hear the trains unless it's Summer and I have my windows open. The white noise is soothing (from a distance) if I'm drifting off to sleep on my living room couch.

Could they build those houses any closer to the tracks!


Creepy Q "Cafe" which is located conveniently next to Quest church. I can't figure this place out because it's always empty when I drive by and they're often closed during the week. I'm sure it's a front for some extremist Christian group and I'll bet they have secret meetings in the basement. Christian Soccer Moms like coffee too-but in a Pro JC environment.

No comments: