Friday, February 15, 2008

Man Bag 08'


Two of my lady blogger friends are slightly obsessed with purses and boyz can like man bags or murses too.

I always thought bike messenger bags were cool but quite frankly I think that most bike messengers are A-holes so I have always resisted the ultra-trendy bags until I came accross the Hip-Hop Bag by Ogio. I'm all about the "hip-hop", yeah right.

This bag has so many damn pockets that I wished I had more things to carry on my daily routine. I can store my Mac-book, Ipod Nano and Celly (maybe a boxed lunch or afternoon snack) but this crazy ass bag has several extra pouches including one for airline tickets. I think I'll go to Seatac this weekend with my new bag and just walk around the numerous terminals and pretend that I have a flight to catch. YES, I have a lot of spare time on my hands.

The sweetest thing about that world wide web craze is that you can search for a specific item and find it at a really reasonable price and thanks to The Nerds I found this super cheap.

3 comments:

Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

It's a great start!

daisymayrobin said...

Good to see you back on your blog again, Gmoney!

Kittykat said...

It's good to have a reliable murse or European carry-all!