Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Beer Belly

If you're looking for the perfect gift for that special alcoholic in your life, look no further friends, than the Beerbelly. Here's your chance to sneak your favorite "beverage" of choice into sportin' events and monster truck shows, without the hassle of having to pay those inflated, stadium prices.

Yeah, like no-one is going to figure out that you have a fake gut full of booze when you're sucking on a damn rubber hose that mysteriously appears from underneath your shirt. I also don't quite believe that the dude in the ad is the typical buyer for this product. Sure he looks like your typical douche, ex-frat boy but I think the ideal demographic for the product looks something more like this guy. (sorry to anonymous buddy, I'm sure you're a sweetheart of a guy but a few squat thrusts probably wouldn't hurt)

Oh and ladies, I hope you're not feeling left out because you can own your very own Wine Rack. She's totally hot and check out her Sweet Rack-FULL OF WINE. Now that's my dream girl.

2 comments:

Kittykat said...

A wine "rack"! Oh the double entendre! I love it! Now I know what to ask Aaron to get me for Christmas. :-)

January said...

i want that!